Sunday 26 August 2012

A Guaranteed Audience of None

As I'll be stepping off the ferry into my French experience three weeks today, it seemed like the perfect time to start writing my year abroad blog.

A lot of year abroad blogs make light of the fact that they have at least one reader in the form of their mum. Having not (actively, at least) shared the link to my blog with my parents, I have a guaranteed audience of none. This being the case, the plan is to just write about my experiences in a way that makes me smile and will hopefully entertain anyone else that wants to read about them too.

I'm incredibly excited to be heading out to the city of Le Havre which will be my home over the coming months. As a small dock city it may prove to be not that different from my beloved, slightly dodgy home of Southampton but, let's face it, that just sounds a little too convenient and simple. Whatever happens, I'm glad it's getting closer and I can't wait to live it.

No comments:

Post a Comment